Friday 16 September 2011

Arriving in Seoul

We finally arrived in Seoul today after 24 long hours of travel!

Our flight ended up being delayed a little because China wouldn't let our plane in their airspace. Who knows what those crafty devils are up to.

Seoul instantly reminds me of Tokyo, which can never be a bad thing. Family Marts and 7/11's are everywhere. The street food is spicy, but incredible. Not sure if we should be eating it or not, but it's far too late to worry about that now.

We're going to get ourselves out to some attractions this weekend I think, as we aren't due at our orientation until Tuesday. Should have more fun to report then I guess.

Oh, I did speak my first Korean words today though, a proud moment even if it was just saying 'two thanks'. I'll get better, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment